Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick Update

     So just a random update. It seems my attempts at Astral Projection have proven to be a bit more successful. I'm fairly certain I've managed to have a more vivid out of body experience than I did before. It lasted a little longer, but I found myself in a very weird black void again. This experience seemed to last longer, but I wasn't really sure where to go from there. Shortly after it seemed I was drawn back to my house, aimlessly wandering around and watching my body sleep. If I were to estimate a time, I'd say I was out of my body for about fifteen minutes before I was pulled right back in.

    When I did get drawn back in however, I woke up immediately and found it kind of hard to sleep after that. Had a strange feeling of anxiety kinda flooding over my mind and body. It was just really hard to relax. I'm not sure if this is normal after an out of body experience, but I would assume that there's not much to worry about.

    After falling back asleep I remember having a strange dream again. Seemed I was being followed in this dream. Not entirely sure by what, but I distinctly remember a great feeling of fear taking hold of me. I woke up shortly after and stayed awake for the duration of the night. I would imagine that through Astral Projection, one's mind has to shift from a state of what it would normally perceive, and the perception of an Astral Plane. I'm hoping that's what triggered my strange nightmare.

    Anyway. Going to head over to my buddy Gordon's house tonight and probably play some Borderlands Lan. Not sure I'm going to apply any Astral Projection techniques to my slumber, but we'll see how things go. I might bring my camera, just for the hell of it. I know Gordon has been dying to play around with it.

    Take care all, I'll update tomorrow, possibly with a video!

- The Acquitted

No comments:

Post a Comment