Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Anyone else see this?

House Explosion, Two People Missing

    It's not that far away from where I'm at. That's absolutely nuts. You guys gotta check that out.

    Anyway. I'm trying to get ready to start my day really quickly. Got a lot of plans and don't really have time to sit down and follow through with today's dream journal. For once I got a decent night's sleep, which is definitely nice. No sleep walking that I'm aware of.

    I'm gonna record my dream journal later on, when I have a chance to sit down with my camera. I'll then compile some of them and post them on the new YouTube account that I have yet to make. I'm slacking, I know. So, forgive me everyone that I'm a busy bee today. Wish me luck, got a dinner date and I'm hoping it's going to be a good one.

    Take care everybody!

- The Acquitted

No comments:

Post a Comment