Sunday, March 6, 2011

Astral Dreams

     Well, just started this blog to document my attempts and methods of both lucid dreaming and astral projection. I did a lost of research on it when I was younger and found the concepts to be very interesting. So now that I've got a bit more free time than usual I figure I'd not only give it a shot, but write down my experiences on the subject matter.

  For those who don't know, Lucid Dreaming is the sort of dream you have when you're absolutely aware of the dream you're in. This allows you to control the way the dream unfolds, set the pace, mood, pretty much anything you want. The sheer limitless potential at hand in a Lucid Dream is the closest experience humans will ever have to being God.

  Astral Projection is a little more complicated. It's certainly a lot harder to accomplish. The easiest way to describe Astral Projection is an out of body experience. It's what would happen if you were to leave your sleeping body behind and wander around, or even watch yourself sleep. This concept is more out there, but still worth looking into.

  A lot of people will experience Lucid Dreams throughout their lives without ever knowing what they truly are. On the other hand very few will just randomly have an out of body experience. As a result, what truly triggers astral projection is largely debated. However there are numerous ways to induce Lucid Dreams that sound plausible, so I'll be trying some of those out and letting people know how they work.

  Also just for the sheer enjoyment of writing a blog and getting the chance to jot down my thoughts. I might as well use this time to talk about myself, my day, all that jazz. The typical stuff you'd read on most blogs. I don't really know what I'm doing since this is my first real blog experience so be patient.

  Gonna get a jump start on my day, need to take a shower and maybe have some breakfast. Take care all, and have a wonderful day!

- The Acquitted

No comments:

Post a Comment