Monday, March 7, 2011

Dream Journal

           Alright, so I tried my hand at a Lucid Dreaming technique last night with little success. This was due mainly to my lack of sleep as I had trouble finally falling asleep. I've got squirrels or something in the attic which kept scratching around and making some obnoxious noises. This coupled with an arguement I recently had with one of my friends was weighing heavily on my thoughts. Not a good night to start documenting this journey. Either way, I've been trying my hand at another technique and keeping a dream journal to help induce Lucid Dreaming. Got a lot written down in notebooks but only now am I making my recent dreams public.


    Sadly I don't remember a lot of what I dreamt last night. The key details that are less fuzzy seem to stand out the most prominently. I was taking a nice walk with my lady friend, in an area near my neighborhood that is essentially a bike path. We were walking beside a large creek (this area of town is named after the creek, silly right?) that was pretty relaxing with the rushing water over the rocks. We continued following the trail into a more heavily wooded area, keeping ourselves entertained through conversation. Apparently it was cold out because I remember handing her my jacket and walking without it at one point. The dream got sorta weird there at the end when she stopped and pointed at something. I don't remember what it was she was pointing at, that's about the time I woke up.


   I know. I'm sorry guys. Not the most eventful or creative dream but, again, I attribute this to several other factors going on at the time. Either way I wanted to keep you all updated in some form or another since I said I would.


   We're expecting some snow today, the weather is already changing and getting more bitter outside. Despite this though I've got some plans to see a friend and my gal later on. We're supposed to gather together and have some sorta movie fest for awhile. Not looking forward to the drive back to her place, as it's going to be snowing by then, but I think it's going to be worth it.


   Take care everyone and have a wonderful day!


- The Acquitted

No comments:

Post a Comment