Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brushing the dust off

     Wow. I'm super sorry that I haven't made a new blog recently. I've been getting in over my head with a lotta stuff right now. Some issues with friends, family, times are stressful at the moment and I'm just not making enough money to support those I care about as well as myself. As a result I've been incredibly exhausted lately, mainly due to my lack of sleep. But here's a brief update or two.

     Might as well get this one out of the way. I posted a video up on YouTube. It's mainly just a, "Hey, I said I was gonna do this shit and I finally got it done" video. Nothing all that interesting. For that I apologize. I know, I know. I really need to get the ball rolling. But it's been crazy lately. Here is the start of my Vlog.

     As I've stated before, I've been finding it difficult to sleep. I attribute this to the overwhelming stress that generally comes towards the end of the month. Come next month I'll be more on top of things and probably have another slow down as I try to figure things out. This is just how it's been for awhile now, I hope you guys understand.

     In regards to any dreams I've been having, truthfully I don't remember most of them. On a few occasions I've woken up in a cold sweat and felt generally sick to my stomache and I'm not sure why. I think this is mostly because of my lack of appetitite, and when I do decide to eat I don't exactly pick the best foods to munch on. Go figure, eating only spicy ramen for a living can do a number on your system.

     I mention I've had a successful attempt at "Astral Projection" in my video, shortly after a random YouTube glitch. It may have been a dream but I'm honestly not sure. I remember seeing my body sleeping in my bed quite vividly before I was cast into some sort of black void and immediately "waking up". After doing more research and talking to friends, I've been told this is perfectly normal. They say that the first few attempts at Astral Projection don't last very long, it takes time to develope. Aside from smoking killing me slowly, I've got all the time in the world.

     That's enough of my ranting. I've been hanging out with Sara recently, and we haven't gotten around to film that informational meditation video. She's been dealing with a lot on her own so I've opted not to bug her about my little hobby. Less that she has to worry about right? But I'll be updating regularly at least on my blog again, that's my plan.

     Take care everyone.

- The Acquitted

No comments:

Post a Comment